Grab your team and come hungry to Dine & Dash on Saturday, July 18! Dine & Dash is a day-long marathon of sampling tasty food and beverages at various Eat West Allis member restaurants and shops. Each restaurant prepares a custom treat just for this event. Your team may share the items, or one person can literally take one for the team! It’s a lot of food fun and all for a good cause as proceeds will be donated to West Allis food pantries.
Here’s how it works:
- GET YOUR TEAM: Teams must consist of a minimum of three people, and can be no larger than five people.
- REGISTER: Sign up in-person at the West Allis Cheese & Sausage Shoppe, 6832 W. Becher St., or call 414-543-4230. Deadline: July 15
- PAY: Cost for the event is $75 per team. Please sign up early, as a limited number of teams will be allowed to participate.
- EAT. Come hungry on July 18!
RULES FOR THE BIG DAY
- Each team has all day to complete the event.
- Each team must go to all participating establishments and complete the eating challenge.
- There will be one portion per team and one person can eat the item, or your team can split it.
- After each eating challenge is completed, your team must post a team picture on Eat West Allis’ Facebook page.
- Teams can plan and choose their own route; however, make sure to plan your route based on each establishment’s store hours. Dine & Dash begins at 11 a.m. on Saturday, July 18, and ends when each establishment closes that day based on their normal business hours.
- Safety first – the coronavirus is still with us. Many restaurants may serve food outside and will have tables set up to support social distancing.
HOW DO YOU WIN?
After completing all eating challenges and posting each completed challenge to the Eat West Allis Facebook Page, text 262-617-3276 to record your team’s finish time. The first three teams to complete the challenge will receive a choice of $10 gift cards to Eat West Allis establishments (each team member will receive one $10 gift card).
Here are this year’s participating Eat West Allis members – and to make 2020 even crazier, we’re not sharing their food challenges ahead of time, so get ready for some surprises!
|Antigua Latin Kitchen|
|Corvina Wine Co.|
|Crawdaddy’s on Greenfield|
|Peanut Butter & Jelly Deli|
|Station No. 06|
|Tall Guy and A Grill|
|West Allis Cheese & Sausage Shoppe|
|Peak Physique Personal Training|