Small Plates – Eat West Allis
Wed. August 21 | 6 – 9 p.m. | West Allis Farmers Market, 6501 W. National Ave.
Experience delicious West Allis cuisine through small plate dishes offered by local restaurants on Wednesday, Aug. 21 from 6 – 9 p.m. at the West Allis Farmers Market, 6501 W. National Ave.
Admission is free; simply purchase what you’d like you to eat!
Hosted by Eat West Allis, enjoy small plate eats from their members:
– Aggie’s Bakery and Cake Shop
– Al Pastor Mexican Food
– Antigua Latin Inspired Kitchen
– Bar West
– Capri di Nuovo
– Chef Paz Restaurant
– Corvina Wine Company
– Crawdaddy’s on Greenfield
– Double B’s BBQ Restaurant and Food Truck
– Freese’s Candy Shoppe & Heavenly Roasted Nuts
– Public Table
– Peanut Butter & Jelly Deli
– Tall Guy and a Grill Catering
– Westallion Brewing Company
– West Allis Cheese & Sausage Shoppe
– Wild Roots Restaurant
Eat West Allis is a cooperative group of independent restaurant and specialty food retailers that work together to promote dining and culinary tourism in West Allis. The goal of Eat West Allis is two-pronged: to collectively advertise and give back to the community and to promote what West Allis has to offer, both long-standing establishments and new ones.
Join Eat West Allis and sample some tasty eats at Small Plates! See you there!